Our Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy is a biomedical laser that assists in modulating biological pathways to maintain effective immune response and tissue regeneration in the body. It can reduce destructive inflammatory and pain responses.
It can effectively treat many conditions such as skin conditions – scars, acne, dermatosis, as well as providing pain relief, treating inflammation and pain in bone, joints and nerves.
We have used it successfully for facial rejuvenation for wrinkles, scars, rosacea and eczema, improving the discolouration and redness of skin.
How does cold laser therapy feel and does it hurt?
Cold Laser Therapy also known as Low Level Laser therapy emits low levels of light. This light does not heat the body’s tissues. There is no feeling to Laser Therapy and does not hurt.
How long is an average session?
Our Laser technology is the very latest technology and a session takes approximately 10-20 minutes.
What does it treat?
Laser Therapy treats many conditions.
- Lymphatic drainage: Aids the lymphatic system.
- Skin: This includes acne, eczema, ulcerations, scar tissue, burns, rosacea.
- Inflammation: Muscle strains, tendonitis, bursitis, rheumatism, neck and back pain. all joint pain.
- Nervous System: Nerve pain, neuritis, neuralgia.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture points or therapy can also be given by this laser.
- Facial Rejuvenation: This is the latest of technologies and used for facial rejuvenation. It is beneficial for wrinkles, acne scars, rosacea, eczema and healing from burns, discolouration, redness of blood vessels.